Full details and booking facilities for all our guided walking tours can be found on our 'Tour' page tab
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information or special quotations.
From Overseas +353 21 4815211
From Ireland 021 4815211
If you would like to receive a quarterly newsletter from the Titanic Trail, please email us at: email@example.com
The Titanic Trail,
The Titanic Trail Ltd. Mellieha, Carrignafoy, Cobh Co. Cork Ireland.
Company Reg No. 453718 Directors, Michael Martin and Geraldine Martin
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Titanic Trail Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Carrignafoy, Cobh, County Cork, Ireland. Our company registration number is No. 453718. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, photographs, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This web site includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.